Pulse is now accepting donations. To donate by Bitcoin or PayPal see https://pulse.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Donations
Lots of updates in v0.6.7.3:
- (Feature) New option allows you to disable wallpaper changing when a full screen application is running. This way Pulse doesn't slow down/lag your videos and games :)
- (Fix) Some users were getting Wallbase errors when logging in. This has been fixed.
- (Feature) Right click a provider and you can now make a copy of it by selecting the "Duplicate" option. This is great for if you want to setup multiple authenticated wallbase searches with only slightly different parameters.
- (Feature) You can now change a providers label by clicking it (just like renaming a file in Windows Explorer). This lets you keep track of all those copies you are making with the new Duplicate feature.
- (Feature) You can now change your Cache folder location through the options screen. This was configurable before only by hand editing the settings file. You should restart Pulse if you use this option.
- (Fix) Pulse was not detecting an images file extension from it's download URL in rare circumstances. This has been fixed.
- (Workaround) Google changed the way they do Safe Search. This option still appears but it doesn't do anything anymore. This is to workaround the error users were getting when they tried to change this setting.