Crash while editing options

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM
7.2.2013 23:03:33 -- Errors -- Unhandled exception! Error Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.Generic.List1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeIterator>d__3a
1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at wallbase.Provider.GetPictures(PictureSearch ps) in c:\Coding\Pulse\Pulse\Providers\wallbase\Provider.cs:line 104
at Pulse.Base.PictureManager.GetPictureList(PictureSearch ps) in c:\Coding\Pulse\Pulse\Pulse.Base\Pictures\PictureManager.cs:line 175
at Pulse.Base.PulseRunner.DownloadNextPicture() in c:\Coding\Pulse\Pulse\Pulse.Base\PulseRunner.cs:line 210
at Pulse.Base.PulseRunner.<SkipToNextPicture>b__2() in c:\Coding\Pulse\Pulse\Pulse.Base\PulseRunner.cs:line 153
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Coordinator
Feb 8, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Italiano, are you using wallbase.cc Toplist? Wallbase.cc is undergoing maintenance so the toplist isn't returning any data right now.
Feb 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Can't remember but I tried to reproduce it with the Toplist and it seems to be this problem indeed.
Coordinator
Feb 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I'm not planning to make any "fixes" to Pulse until Wallbase.cc is back to normal mode. Once that happens I'll see if there are still problems or not.